Work will consist of learning the skill of roofing as well as all phases of a roofing project. Work will include roof removals, clean up, and assisting the roofers in completing their daily tasks. Work will require exposure to all weather conditions, including inclement weather.
- Unload materials from truck and unroll roofing material.
- Ensure there is enough material for entire roof.
- Clear debris from roof.
- Scrape or pull off old roofing material.
- Nail roofing paper and composition shingles into roof.
- Locate and repair cracked tiles.
- Fill in missing tiles.
- Clear out gutters and drains.
- Locate and fix leaks.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and ss#
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must speak English – Bilingual a plus but not required
- Prior experience is preferred but not necessary
- Must show a desire to learn, and be self-motivated
- Able to meet physical demands required of this job; no fear of heights, able to walk inclines, strength and stamina
- May require after hours and/or weekend work
- Continuing education and training as required by the company
- Follow Safety Protocols per job requirements